Healthy eating is a hot topic right now. Modern people are beginning to understand how much chemistry is in products and are trying to choose high-quality and healthy food for themselves.
Marketers make good use of this. What was popular a couple of years ago is now considered evil, and what was considered useful turns out not useful.
On modern products, you can see such inscriptions as “fitness,” “gluten-free,” “non-GMO,” and “free of silicone and parabens.” But is the inscription always true? Unfortunately no. Therefore, before buying, you need to carefully study the composition.
By the way, the analysis of the compositions of various products is now very popular on Instagram; if you are too lazy to read the compositions yourself, contact the bloggers)
In the age of Instagram, we are used to targeting top bloggers. Many bloggers are supported by proper olimp nutrition, and everyone’s advice differs. Someone advises drinking water on an empty stomach with cinnamon, turmeric, or honey; someone drinks oil; someone alkalizes the body, but others say don’t worry and eat everything, but little by little.
In this flow of information, it isn’t easy to understand what is useful and what is not. I chose a simple strategy: listen to your body and read the compositions. Recently I read the composition of useful fitness bars and was stunned. A bunch of sugar and all sorts of “Eshek.”
For the health of the body, it is important to eat right. In the morning, long-cooked porridges are useful. Preferably without sugar, but fruit can be added.
Try a helpful experiment. Give up sugar for a month. You won’t believe how great it is. The first three days are hard. Then the body begins to feel tastes in a new way. and even regular dryers seem hyper-sweet.
Due to the abundance of tastes, we have ceased to feel our bodies. You always want something, but you don’t know what. Familiar situation? The thing is that our body needs to be more saturated and understand what it needs.
Try to eat the most common foods for at least a week. Do not buy sweets, sausages, crackers, and chips. And after a while, you will feel like a new person.
Eat seasonal fruits and vegetables, and buy only farm meat and dairy products. Choose long-cooked cereals instead of cereals. Drink plenty of pure water, and your body will begin to live anew.
Interesting food facts:
- Have you ever wondered how many times a day you think about food? -More than a hundred.
- Milk is healthy. Not in vain in the USSR, they gave milk for harmfulness.
- Tea, by the way, is also useful, but only green and natural leaf.
- Fresh fruits are healthier than juices, even freshly squeezed.
- Vegetables are useful in any form.
- Oatmeal in the morning is your best friend.
- 2 liters of water a day is a myth – drink as much as your body needs
- Do not eat after 6 is also a myth; eat three hours before bedtime.
- Eat small meals, and you will have a great metabolism.
- There is no concept of a wide bone; there is an unhealthy diet.
- Eat healthily and live long!